GC Image, LLC has immediate openings for scientific programmers. Duties include:
for the company's commercial software for scientific analysis and visualization of comprehensive two-dimensional chromatography.
- developing, programming, and documenting scientific algorithms, visualization tools, and graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
Applicants should have:
We look forward to applications from qualified individuals who are motivated to help a high-tech company with exciting growth potential.
- an associate's or bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- advanced skills in Java or other object-oriented programming language; and
- experience developing GUIs.
GC Image, LLC, is a high-technology, spin-off of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. GC Image is creating informatics for a powerful new technology for chemical separations with funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). GC Image software is used at some of the world's leading laboratories. GC Image, LLC, has offices in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska. The company offers competitive compensation and full-time employees are eligible for stock ownership.
Applicants should send:
by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
- a letter of application,
- resume, and
- names and contact information for three references
GC Image, LLC
PO Box 57403
Lincoln NE 68505-7403 USA
It is the policy of of GC Image, LLC, not to discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.