LCxLC Software Documentation
Various online resources document LCxLC Software.
- LCxLC Software Users' Guide — Chapter-by-chapter coverage of the software.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) — An extensive list of individual questions and step-by-step answers organized by general topic.
- GC Image Video Tutorial — A video tutorial introducing GC Image, the GCxGC Software program for visualizing, analyzing, and reporting on individual GCxGC chromatograms. The GC Image program is similar to LC Image. A version for LC Image is planned. (Requires Adobe Flash Player.)
- GC Project Video Tutorial — A video tutorial introducing GC Project, the GCxGC Software program for managing projects with multiple GCxGC runs/injections. The GC Project program is similar to LC Project. A version for LC Project is planned. (Requires Adobe Flash Player.)
- Blob Metadata and Statistics in GC Image — A white paper documenting metadata and statistics assigned by users or computed for peaks. (This document was written for the GCxGC Software, which is similar to the LCxLC Software, and does not describe some features available in newer versions of the software. It will be updated.)
GC Image™ © 2001–2017 by GC Image, LLC