- Configure the chromatograms into training and testing sets and select features to be used for pattern recognition and classification.
- Build and apply a classification model for pattern recognition.
The plugin requires Version 2.7 (64 bit) or later.
- Download here: the Investigator ML plugin
- Unzip it using File Explorer or another application.
- Start Investigator.
- From the menu, select Tools > Manage Plugins...
- Click on Import and then select the InvestigatorML-Plugin.plugin folder.
- Click OK to finish the installation. Investigator ML will now be listed in the table.
- With an analysis loaded in Investigator, click Tools > Investigator ML.
- Use the Refine Model Dialog to specify the Feature, Attribute, and the two classes (Figure 1).
- Select some or all of the available images for use in the classification.
- Click Submit to load the specified data into the Investigator ML plugin (Figure 2).
- For further usage instructions, access the Investigator ML Users' Manual with Help > Users' Manual.
Figure 2: Chromatograms Tab with Items Table and Item Analysis Graph.