Discuss with developer team, share useful tips, report bugs, request new features and anything else
- Posts: 127
- Joined: October 7th, 2011, 10:16 am
GC Image software provides generic functions to perform calibration from retention times to retention indices or other chemical properties. For some chemical properties such as molecular weight or density, a specialized regression model may correlate retention times better with them. Such regression model can be added as a customized plugin. As an example, the Log-Poly3 Fit plugin implements a ln(RI) vs. retention time 3rd-order polynomial calibration function.
The plugin requires Version 2.6 or later
- Download here: the Log-Poly3 Fit plugin
- Unzip it using File Explorer or another application.
- Start GC Image.
- From the menu, select Tools > Manage Plugins...
- Click on Import and then select the RI-LogPoly3Fit.plugin folder.
- Press OK to finish the installation. Log-Poly3 Fit will now be listed in the table.
Configure > RI Table > Settings, and choose Custom > Log-Poly3 Fit as shown below: