Accurate Mass SIC

Ask or learn about how to use the software or troubleshoot problems
MJRINKEN

Accurate Mass SIC

Post by MJRINKEN »

Is there a way to populate the Mass Range Manager table using an Excel table? I need to enter many lines which already exist as an Excelt table. A manual input is not very practical

Thanks and best regards
MJRINKEN
Mass Range Manager.JPG
Mass Range Manager.JPG (22.06 KiB) Viewed 14548 times
qtao

Re: Accurate Mass SIC

Post by qtao »

It looks like you are using 2.4, which does not support loading an Excel table.

With 2.5 or later version, You can import a list from a CSV file by: Export a CSV file from Excel > Click on Load button > Change the file type to CSV > Assign columns to corresponding fields > OK. You may request a trial to check this out.

Also, if you are open many SIC views at once, for 2.6 or older versions, it is better to set to use the Automatic Value Mapping for Color Map first. Otherwise you may have to adjust the color map for each SIC one-by-one. In the latest version, the program adjusts the color map for SICs automatically.
MJRINKEN

Post by MJRINKEN »

Thank you for the fast reply! Yes, I have version 2.4. I definitively will try a newer version. A question regarding a trial version installation: Is it possible to have both versions on the same computer? Are there any known issues? I would like to keep the licensed version installed.

Thanks and best regards,
MJRINKEN
qtao

Post by qtao »

You can install multiple versions on the same computer. Each version has its own installation folder and configuration settings, so won't affect the other. At the last step of the installation, the installer will ask for installing some optional software. If you already have them installed or don't want them, just uncheck them.
MJRINKEN

Post by MJRINKEN »

Thank you!

MJRINKEN