The unit of Size I(50)

Ask or learn about how to use the software or troubleshoot problems
jiangmaoyuan

The unit of Size I(50)

Post by jiangmaoyuan »

Hi, the unit of Size I(50) in the Blob table is "min", can I change the "min" into "sec" ? because some values cannot reach 1 min.
qtao

Re: The unit of Size I(50)

Post by qtao »

If the values in minutes are to small to be displayed with the default 2 decimal places, you may right click on the Column Header "Size I(50)". A small window will pop up and allow you to increase the decimal places to be displayed.

To display values in seconds, you may add a CLIC column with the following expression

Code: Select all

Size_I[50.0]*60
Note that the units of Size I and II are based on Configure > Settings > Axes > Axis Unit. The above CLIC expression only works with the default settings.
jiangmaoyuan

Post by jiangmaoyuan »

qtao wrote: February 15th, 2023, 12:05 pm If the values in minutes are to small to be displayed with the default 2 decimal places, you may right click on the Column Header "Size I(50)". A small window will pop up and allow you to increase the decimal places to be displayed.

To display values in seconds, you may add a CLIC column with the following expression

Code: Select all

Size_I[50.0]*60
Note that the units of Size I and II are based on Configure > Settings > Axes > Axis Unit. The above CLIC expression only works with the default settings.
I have tried, but the value of Size_I[50.0]*60 may be wrong. For example, Size_I[50.0] is 1 min, but the Size_I[50.0]*60 is 300
Also, the unit of "sec" can not be found. In "Axis Unit", just "Time" and "pixel" is available. The sec or min can not be adjusted.
what is the else method? To exchange 1 min to X sec
qtao

Post by qtao »

The CLIC column simply multiplies the value by 60. You may delete the *60 part and check what is reported. If it still reports a wrong value, please share the version of your software and a screenshot of the Blob Table.
jiangmaoyuan

Post by jiangmaoyuan »

As you see in the attached figure, I want to change the "min" to "sec" in the "Size Ⅰ(50)(min)" . Is there any method to achieve it?
Attachments
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (77.85 KiB) Viewed 3487 times
qtao

Post by qtao »

The Sec column in the figure already reports values in seconds.

Note that Size I is always a multiple of modulation period. It looks like the modulation period is 60s. If so, Size I values will be a multiple of 60s.
qtao

Post by qtao »

Note that there are Size II statistics for the second column.