Version 2022R3 Now Available

Be first to know new releases, updates and features from GC Image
geschd23

Version 2022R3 Now Available

Post by geschd23 »

We are pleased to announce the release of Version 2022 Release 3 (v2022r3) for GC Image and LC Image. This latest version includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes over previous releases.

What's New: (for GCxGC, for LCxLC)
  • Support for NIST 2023 Mass Spectral Library and Search Software
  • Support for New NIST Library Search Types
  • New Class-based Multi-Sample Alignment Workflow and Other Investigator Improvements
  • Improved Performance for Template Matching and Multi-Sample Alignment
Bug Fixes:
  • I/O - An exception occurred when importing BenchTOF LSC files with SD04 records.
  • I/O - Uncaught exception when importing a MassHunter .D file that uses a comma decimal separator or invalid modulation period.
  • I/O - Importing pictures with an alpha channel caused an exception.
  • Edit - Auto Mesh > Custom Grid UI might have incorrectly disabled the Contour text field and had an incorrect error message.
  • Edit - Auto Mesh > Custom Grid calculated the Bounding Box incorrectly for wrapped blobs.
  • Edit - Adding a vertex on a mesh might have added the vertex to the wrong edge on the neighboring shape.
  • Processing - Edit/Detect Blob actions would sometimes freeze the program if the targeted blob sits on a zero baseline.
  • Library Search - The Search Any Peaks hitlist size NIST MS Search setting was inadvertently set.
  • Library Search - The Precursor Search Options Type NIST MS Search setting was inadvertently set.
  • Help - An error might have occurred when submitting a bug report.
Previous Releases: Downloads: