Maintenance Package 2.7R2.2 Now Available
Posted: December 27th, 2017, 10:47 am
GC Image and LC Image Version 2.7R2.2 include critical bug fixes and improvements over previous 2.7 releases.
- New option for exporting the filtered feature template based on user selection from Investigator.
- Better auto SIC color map that detects the user-specified value mapping with 0 Min and ignores negative regions.
- New support for non-blocking plugins that can interact with other parts of the program.
- Save Image saved SIC's color map instead of TIC's sometimes when a SIC was open.
- Phase shift of the open chromatogram was changed when Processing > Arithmetic Operations or View > Compare Images with another chromatogram that has a different phase shift.
- Import and Merge multiple ChemStation CH files set wrong modulation and run time.
- Import and Merge Cut-by-Cut with interpolation resulted in a wrong 2d chromatogram.
- Import Image with Interpolation and Auto Resampling sometimes changed a sampling rate that already results in integer Column II size unnecessarily.
- Failed to bring the correct MS View that was already opened for the selected spectrum sometimes.
- Blob Table and other tables showed empty table headers and exceptions when using WebEx meeting or switching the Windows theme.
- Wrong view mode was set on the toolbar sometimes when performing template operations with multiple SIC views.
- Load a new template by Overwrite still showed the old selected template.
- Selection and zoom rectangles were drawn with missing corners on the Image View first time.
- Edit Blobs failed to open if the displayed chromatogram is smaller than the Edit window.
- Trying to enter an invalid General Formula sometimes caused an uncaught exception.
- A black SIC was shown if the SIC window is tiny.
- Clustering wrap-around blobs caused exceptions.
- Performing Edit > Cut Metadata and then Undo would undo the previous action as well.
- Image Attributes - Variable Modulation table showed 0 duration for 1D section.
- Project - Process Runs did not honor Resampling options for Interpolation.
- Project - Underscores in Vial names caused Registering Images to fail.
- Investigator - Save Analysis failed to overwrite an empty or corrupted GCA folder.
- Investigator failed to retain settings on Reload All or switching selection if there is no blob-type compound.
- Investigator - Class colors were not consistent when switching between chart configurations.
- Investigator - Summary couldn't select or show tooltip on bubbles without a class label in the bubble chart.